Sole Proprietorship is single proprietorship which have sole owner and there is no legal contrast between the owner and the business. All the services required for sole proprietorship in india are provided by Go Company. The professionals of Go Company are well experienced and are experts in all the legal work required for the starting your own sole proprietorship.
- Sole Proprietorship is easy to form and don’t require to go through elaborate legal formalities.
- The capital required for the Sole Proprietorship is supplied wholly by the owner himself.
- The owner in the sole proprietorship enjoys all the benefits/profits of the business.
- The owner of the sole proprietorship also bears all the losses.
- Sole Proprietorship have no legal existence.
- The liability of the sole proprietor is unlimited i.e. the liability extends beyond the capital invested in the firm.