Liaison Office/ Representative Office
Liaison Office or Representative Office is the office that acts as a channel of communication between the head office of the foreign company and the parties in india. All the services needed for the representative office registration are provided by Go Company experts at very affordable price. Any foreign company can open a representative office in india.
- Name of the Liaison Office and the Parent company should be same.
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is the governing body for the license of the Liaison Office.
- Liaison office with the Indian clients is best for the foreign companies looking to set up a temporary office in India.
- Liaison office is the extension of an existing company in foreign country, so it doesn’t have any ownership.
- The expenses of Liaison office are handled by the head office i.e. the funds are received from the account of Head Office.
- The license of the Liaison office is renewed after every 3 years as it is given for 3 years only.